Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Mountain Theme - White letters

erik.bobbitt says:
I've noticed that the RTM extension for Chrome uses the same color text as the labels and such on the left side (or it does on Mountain theme at least). Unfortunately, this theme's text is white, and I can't see the text in the RTM box (which is also still white)!
Posted at 1:50am on August 31, 2010
nickgenes says:
I've been having this problem for a few weeks, with the Pebbles theme and then Shiny, then New Blue. Finally changed it to Cold Shower and the dark text is back and legible again (interestingly, the RTM task box is sky blue for this theme). Why are so many Gmail themes causing white letters on white text? Why did this become a problem just recently?

I am currently using Gmail version "16980507".
This version is supported by Remember The Milk for Gmail.

Posted 13 years ago
nickgenes says:
"white letters on white background" I meant
Posted 13 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
erik.bobbitt, nickgenes,
Thanks for specifying the themes in which you've noticed this problem; it seems only to affect some themes.

I've added this to our list to investigate. In the meantime, it may be preferable to switch to a theme that doesn't have this problem.
Posted 13 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
For what it's worth, these are the themes that don't appear to work currently:
* Not visible: New Blue, Night Shade, Shiny, Beach, Mountains, Pebbles, Summer Ocean, Phantasea, Ninja, Orcas Island, High Score, Turf
* Technically visible but with only minimal contrast: Sunset, High Contrast Black, Desk, Planets

All others work correctly.
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.