Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM task titles no longer show up in the list after GMail update

(closed account) says:
After GMail updated a few days ago the titles in each of my tasks are not visible (the due dates are visible) until I hover the mouse over the task. Then the task title shows up correctly and the dialog posts showing the entire task.
Posted at 2:02pm on August 12, 2010
(closed account) says:
I have the exact same issue. Items in the list are only available with mouse hover.
Posted 13 years ago
benjanssen says:
Same here. RTM please acknowledge you've seen this and are working on a fix, please!
Posted 13 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Google made some rather significant changes to Gmail this week, and we're still working to get our extension fully working with this new version of Gmail. We'll post on the status page once it's fully supported -- thanks for your patience!
Posted 13 years ago
benjanssen says:
Very good. It just reassures us when we hear from you. Thanks, Emily. I will be patient.
Posted 13 years ago
rusharound says:
Thank you, Emily.
Posted 13 years ago
(closed account) says:
Thanks Emily
Posted 13 years ago
(closed account) says:
Same here. Version 16813308 - tasks not displaying correctly. RTM loads ok, but task names not displayed until I roll-over them. Reported the issue to support, as well.
Posted 13 years ago
mathieu.chauvet says:
Thanks Emily
Posted 13 years ago
brad.rosner says:
They show up if you change your theme (at least that was my case, I was using "Night Shade"). I tried to make a custom color scheme based on Night Shade that would allow the task titles to show up as black text by default, but I'm just not that talented.

So yea, some themes have the task titles in black, others in white (*sadface*), others in yellow/green/bleh (*barf-face*)
Posted 13 years ago
cek1227 says:
Double-clicking in whitespace or otherwise selecting all will show the task names all at once. A kludgy workaround, but it's better than nothing.
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.