Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Chrome extension Tasks Pane not displaying except for RTM login

(closed account) says:
This issue is with the extension for the Chrome browser. I have Gmail version #16278783.

The RTM Tasks Pane is not displaying consistently. The only time the Tasks Pane will display is when I have logged out of RTM and the Login message shows up in the Tasks Pane. If I login, the Tasks Pane will load as expected. However, when I close that Gmail tab and open a new one, the Tasks Pane no longer displays.

The Tasks tab setting does not display in any instance.

I'm a new RTM for Chrome user so I can't confirm if this was ever working correctly for me.
Posted at 4:05pm on July 5, 2010
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit a Gmail issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
(closed account) says:
I'm having the same problem with Firefox. It just started a day or two ago. I will also post a submit an issue report.
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.