Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Emailed tasks not appearing?

(closed account) says:
Just today I noticed tasks I email to the RTM address have stopped appearing. Everything was ok yesterday, it seems to be just this morning.

Trying a different email account makes no difference.

I've checked my default list, inbox and all other lists but no sign of these tasks. I've submitted a report but just wondering if anyone else has seen this or has any suggestions?
Posted at 1:49pm on July 2, 2010
taghor says:
I have the same Problem :(

I just wanted to switch my adding of tasks to E-Mail but now its impossible cause of the big delay :(

Is there any chance this will change soon or is this now the normal time it takes?
Posted 13 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
We'll be in touch by email; we'll need to discuss some specifics of the issue to see what's going on.
Posted 13 years ago
jgoerzen says:
I see this problem today also. I haven't seen things appear since 7/8. My mail server logs indicate that your mail server is receiving them.
Posted 13 years ago
jgoerzen says:
Mysteriously 2 of the 3 tests I sent eventually showed up -- just delayed quite awhile. Third hasn't yet. Maybe it will eventually...
Posted 13 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
jgoerzen,
If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit an Emailing Tasks issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.