Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

How to complain No email address!

robstrange says:
Please could someone let me know how to complain, I can't find an email address anywhere. I have been to "contact us" and it seems that this is the last thing that RTM want us to do!

Please could I have an email address!
Posted at 8:24am on June 22, 2010
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
We try to make ourselves available a few different ways, including these forums (hi!) and certainly read all communication we receive.

The quickest/simplest way to send us feedback is via our suggestions page but you can also submit a support query and we'll reply by email.

We'll keep an eye out for your message!
Posted 13 years ago
leah.shalom Power Poster says:
Rob,

If you have a support issue, go to the submit support page and follow the instructions there. RTM staff also read the posts in the various fora, so if you post there they should see it.

Leah
Posted 13 years ago
robstrange says:
Hi Andrewski

Thanks for the post please could you let me know where in the support query I can submit a complaint that will get answered. As the suggestions page it clearly states that they won't.

I would like to get some answers to some questions that as a paying customer I think that I am entitled to, hence my request for an email address.

Many thanks
Posted 13 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi robstrange,
If you submit a support query we'll reply by email. (The conversation just has to be initiated via our website.)

Look forward to hearing from you!
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.