Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Google Talk reminders not working

ruicovelo says:
I know there are already many threads about this but they're all closed due to inactivity.

I don't receive any reminders through google talk. I've added, removed and added rtm.remind@gmail.com contact several times.
I added, removed and added my google talk contact under settings/reminders several times.
All other reminders are working fine.

What can I do next?
Posted at 9:44am on June 2, 2010
ruicovelo says:
I noticed I could send a support query. Sorry for any inconvenience posting this here.
Posted 13 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
I see your issue report and will respond to you by email soon!
Posted 13 years ago
adnanmukhtar says:
I have the exact same issue and have tried to remove/add the Google Talk buddy several times. I've never once received a reminder. Neither for MSN,
Posted 13 years ago
chuckstar76 says:
I've also had this problem as (ruicovelo) - and sent an support query. Unfortunately I've not had a response yet. Receiving IM reminders is a very important manner of interaction with RTM for me.
Posted 13 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
chuckstar76,
I wrote you back last Thursday. I'll resend the message now.
Posted 13 years ago
antoine.girard says:
Hi, I have the same problem for few weeks now. Is there a solution for this problem ?
Thanks for your replies.
Posted 13 years ago
antoine.girard says:
Ok I finally noticed that the IM account changed. It's now rtmremind@gmail.com, i was using remind@rememberthemilk.com ... this is working now !
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.