Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

syncing Gmail Tasks with Remember the Milk (RTM)

kmclaughlin27 says:
Hi, I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to sync my Gmail Tasks w/RTM. I added the "lab" button for RTM on Gmail & the RTM listing area popped up on the left side of my Gmail. However, I can't figure out how to sync my Gmail tasks w/the RTM task list. It does not appear to be syncing automatically.

Thanks.
Posted at 6:01am on June 1, 2010
tomasz.bobrowski says:
this is a good question. any answer?
Posted 13 years ago
cek1227 says:
When you say "Gmail tasks," are you referring to RTM tasks as shown in your GMail in the RTM pane, or are you talking about GMail's implementation of a task list?

If the former, then what are you trying to sync with?

If the latter, then I don't think there's any way to do that.
Posted 13 years ago
kmclaughlin27 says:
OK: What I *really* want to do - heart's desire: Continue to use my Outlook task list that I keep on my laptop & sync it with my Android phone (HTC Hero).

My questions about Gmail Tasks and RTM were based on what I'd read on Android forums & elsewhere that said that the only way to do this is to link Gmail Tasks w/RTM & then sync RTM with Outlook -- all ridiculously convoluted and complicated, in my opinion.
However, I love my Outlook task list by itself and also that it is connected to my Outlook calendar and contacts.... etc... So, I was willing to give it a try. Right now, I'm printing out my Outlook calendar and carrying it with me while I kick myself for not just going with the iPhone.
I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.