Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM extensions crashing my Gmail

(closed account) says:
A couple days ago, my gmail started running slow when refreshing as I moved b/t labels...then it started really moving slow and not working. As I went through things w. Gmail tech support (I'm on google apps) earlier today, process of elimination led to the conclusion that the RTM extension isn't working w. Chrome. The Gadget works, however the extension is trashing my gmail connectivity. I don't know if anyone has experienced this in the past few days...if so, I'd love to know if there's a fix (or if RTM is working on one). Thx
Posted at 12:26am on May 21, 2010
grego61 says:
I've been experiencing the same problem, and am convinced that the RTM extension is the problem via a fair amount of trial and error. I'm running Chrome on Snow Leopard.
Posted 13 years ago
bodhilicious says:
I had this same problem. Though my process of elimination was far easier as I only had 2 extensions installed! Have you checked if anything has been fixed?
Posted 13 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit a Gmail issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.