Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Google Calendar - flagged only on days tasks are due?

ben.dray says:
Hi all,

I've got everything set up -almost- perfectly and my only issue is that I would like to be able to see tasks with due dates listed in google calendar. My problem is that on setting this up I'm getting a blue 'tick' on every single day which just says "No tasks due today". This isn't so bad on a monthly view but in the agenda view I use I'm not seeing any useful events as they're being swamped out with these non-events....any one know a way around this??

Thanks,
Ben

Posted at 10:41pm on May 14, 2010
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Unfortunately this isn't currently possible; sorry for any inconvenience.

However, you may find that our iCalendar works better for seeing what you have to do on a given day.

Hope this helps!
Posted 13 years ago
ben.dray says:
The iCalendar worked perfectly thank you - I'm now only seeing events on days I have things scheduled for.
Posted 13 years ago
wheretheskygrows says:
Hi, I'm using the iCalendar link with Google Calendar, but I'm not seeing any of my events in the calendar. I actually set it up yesterday and thought it just took a while to update, but I still don't see anything, and I have events due tomorrow, but the day is blank.
Any ideas?
Posted 13 years ago
wheretheskygrows says:
Ah, nevermind, I had taken the wrong ical link. I wasn't on my "all tasks" tab, so the URL I picked was for a category that had no tasks in it.
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.