Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Remember the Milk - GCal Daily Agenda Still Emailed even though Calendar Deleted

wanderer says:
I deleted my Remember the Milk calendar long ago, yet I STILL get a daily agenda email, I have no idea how to fix this because the calendar no longer shows up in my settings. RTM is nowhere to be found, not as a gadget, not in Google Calendar settings and not in RTM settings, but I am still getting the Google Calendar Daily Agenda emails with Tasks-RTM even though I removed all tasks, all notifications, and all sharing from my RTM and Google calendar.

This is actually more than annoying, because it also blocks synching with other calendars. When you try to synch, the synchronization module (and/or GCal) sees the RTM tasks, even though the user can't find them, so there is no way to match up the calendars between the two scheduling softwares. Synchronization is really important to me.

Can someone please help with this?

Thanks
Posted at 1:11pm on May 13, 2010
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit a Google Calendar issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.