Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

MilkSync with Blackberry OS v5.0.0.607 (Storm 2 9550)

(closed account) says:
Hi everyone,

I was using MilkSync app for Blackberry, its pretty usefull btw.

Yesterday I upgrade my current OS to Verizon v5.0.0.607 and now I can't input my user account data.

Any comments?, thank you so much...
Posted at 5:01pm on April 6, 2010
(closed account) says:
If you have this issue you can fix this going to:

Options -> Applications -> MilkSync, then hit the BB menu button and select "Disable Compatibility Mode".

Sorry for posting Emily. BTw, are you planning to update this app to a newer version?
Posted 14 years ago
jkdemaree says:
I disabled compatibility mode as described above, but I still can't enter a login or password on my (storm 2 9550) v5.0.0.607 bundle 1020, platform 4.2.0.275
Posted 14 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit a MilkSync for BlackBerry issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
jkdemaree says:
Thanks, I did shortly after I replied above.

Haven't heard anything as yet.
Posted 14 years ago
gocolonials says:
I am having the same issue. Just submitted a request through the support system as well.
Posted 14 years ago
gocolonials says:
Oh... the disabling of compatibility mode did not fix the problem.
Posted 14 years ago
lozanb says:
having same problem. compatibility mode did nothing
Posted 14 years ago
If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit a MilkSync for BlackBerry issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
bjule80 says:
I am having the same problem...but i have the Bold 2.....witht he OS 5.0...i saw this question here but did not see a solution in the resolved issue list.
Posted 14 years ago
dobrienma says:
I have the same issue on the Storm2 with v5.0.0.607. Has anyone heard of a solution yet?
Posted 13 years ago
dobrienma,
Please submit a MilkSync for BlackBerry issue report via our support system as mentioned above; we can discuss this by email and make sure we get it resolved for you.

Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
jbrekelbaum says:
Any update yet. Paid for pro subscription mainly for access to this mobility app.
Posted 13 years ago
jbrekelbaum, please contact us via the links above so we can discuss this; it's important to know a few details (you'll be asked in the support form) so we can help suggest the best way to correct this.

Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
dhjoubert says:
I'm having the same problem....
Posted 13 years ago
dhjoubert says:
I have done the "Disable Compatibility Mode" already and I have tried to reboot the phone several times. I can also get the cursor to move between the username and password and save button, but when I type anything on the keypad, it doesn't come up in the text boxes. I have purchased two one year licenses based on the fact that it works on blackberries and I have put some of my staff on it so that we can co-ordinate our tasks. Is it just a fact that remember the milk and milksync does not work on Blackberry anymore?
Posted 13 years ago
dhjoubert,

Thanks!
Posted 13 years ago
dhjoubert says:
I have done everything you asked and it is still not working.
Posted 13 years ago
mailtocolin says:
I really don't understand why RTM is not taking the blackberry seriously. It represents a bigger market share for business users than iPhone and Android combined but yet we're getting apps for those and no native app for the blackberry. BBRTM and milksync with the crappy blackberry todo sync and its very limited RTM functionality just don't cut it. I'm giving up on RTM and looking for other options - which pains me as RTM is the best, but its a compromise too far the millions of real business people who use blackberries for everything else.
Posted 13 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.