Welcome!  English (US) Language Switcher

Latvian / iPhone

timurs says:

Hi Emily,
long time no message from me ;)
I've had two "free" evenings and the Latvian iPhone version should be translated just fine, although I'd like to check it on my device also.
Please let me know when you confirm it and launch it, so I can set it up on my phone.

Thanks,
timurs

Posted at 4:34pm on November 27, 2008

emily (Remember The Milk) says:

Hi timurs,

Awesome, thanks for your help! :)

We're looking into this to see if we can make a test version of the iPhone app for Latvian; unfortunately I don't think Apple has made the iPhone available in Latvian yet, so I don't think it's possible to make the Latvian version available via the App Store until Apple supports it.

I'll do some more research into this though, we'd like to make Latvian available as soon as we can. :)

Posted 5 years ago

timurs says:

Hi Emily,
I just checked, and yes, the officially-sold iPhone 3G does not support Latvian as interface language (although there are some 3rd-party solutions).
Not sure how it's working, but doesn't RTM App allow its' own language settings?

Posted 5 years ago

emily (Remember The Milk) says:

Hi timurs,

The app doesn't have its own language settings, unfortunately; Apple recommends that apps use the system language for multi-language support. We're checking into it further though, and seeing what Apple recommend doing to support languages that the iPhone isn't available in yet.

Posted 5 years ago

This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.