Just reviewed the post by didzis.spruds on Latvian "today". I have a "same-same, but different" issue with Norwegian.
Norwegian strings: today -> "I dag", tomorrow "I morgen".
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
* add "Pick up milk ^I dag"
* the string "I dag" appears on top in dropdown when I enter ^
* Task "Pick up milk" w/due-date today added.
* Task added: "Pick up milk ^I dag", due-date: none
* Use English - that works
* Use mobile/iOS - both Android and iOS in Norwegian handles the string with space and all ("I dag") correctly, and the due-date is set as expected.
Posted at 8:43pm on April 18, 2013