Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

See thing things you want on Vacation

radmoose says:
I am heading up to Vancouver, BC, Canada in a couple months. Over the past few weeks, I have been thinking of places I want to see or things I want to do, so while it isn't a typical "task" I created a "Canada Trip" folder to add things as I come across them.

I probably won't get to all of them however it is now full of ideas (and growing) so that I can open it up when I have some free time up there and see what I want to do, sometimes spur of the moment.

One of the first... .Have a Canadian Slurpee at 7-Eleven as they are created differently than here in the States.

For me it is kinda like a "bucket list" for the trip to fill in the gaps and see/do a lot of cool things!
Posted at 10:31pm on August 1, 2016
radmoose says:
(nice typo in the header... Seeing THE things....) LOL
Posted 7 years ago
progress4ward says:
Love this idea! I just got back from a trip. It would've been nice to have a handy list of things I wanted to see/do. I'm going to borrow your idea for my next trip! Enjoy your trip to Canada!
Posted 7 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Great idea, radmoose! You're our Tips & Tricks Tuesday winner this week, and we've added a free year of Pro to your Remember The Milk account. :)
Posted 7 years ago
radmoose says:
Have a great trip, iamrelaxed. My list keeps growing, and if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know =)

Thanks emily! My RTM install thanks you too! =)
Posted 7 years ago