Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

Calender sync

steve.hamlin says:
Does anyone have any ideas on how to sync diary entries into RTM I know you can do it the other way round putting RTM into gmail but I'd like to import diary entries into RTM
Tia Steve
Posted at 4:59pm on July 11, 2016
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Steve,
It sounds like you're referring to calendar entries? Generally speaking the best way to import items into Remember The Milk is via the email service, which you can use alongside another app.

For example, you could add your Remember The Milk Inbox address as a reminder address for your calendar app to automatically add event reminders as tasks, or you could manually forward emails or other things to your Inbox address.

Let me know if I can help with anything else!
Posted 7 years ago
steve.hamlin says:
Thanks for the reply
I have a lot of scheduled events in my calender and I'm trying to import them into RTM
I know what you suggested will work with new entries and am now using that system but I am still having problems importing existing data
Other reminder apps ( like 24 me and A note ) import this for me but can't find a way of doing it with RTM
I will persevere a while as I really like RTM and its my preferred To do app although at present all I can do is import the data manually which is a bit of a ball ache every week if this is not one of your features perhaps it's something you could look into for future updates
Posted 7 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi steve.hamlin,
We do offer sync with Outlook via Posted 7 years ago