Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

Motherhood and RTM

lillaurel says:
My daughter is almost 1 now, and RTM has come in handy in many different ways! Many are the usual to-do items - write the day care check, buy more diapers, call babysitter, buy more diapers, look into music class, buy more diapers.... you get the idea! But some are more unique to parenting.

I found some sheets from the the CDC with developmental milestones (http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/actearly/pdf/checklists/all_checklists.pdf) and have a handful of reminders around each age to see if she is on track. It also helps me be aware of what is coming next!

Reminders about when she might start transitioning her nap schedule.

Vaccine schedule. I trust our doctor, but it helps me plan for if i'll have a cranky baby after an appointment.

Foods for her to try - handy as well because i could tell if she had a reaction to something new.

I'm also starting to add ideas for when she is older, such as books i want to share, places to visit and age appropriate chores.

I'd love to know how other parents are using RTM!
Posted at 3:28pm on July 7, 2016
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi lillaurel,

These are fantastic tips! You're this week's Tips & Tricks Tuesday winner, and we've added a free year of Pro to your Remember The Milk account. :)
Posted 7 years ago