Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

Syncing RTM with BusyCal

(closed account) says:
It is totally easy to sync your lists and tasks from Remember The Milk with BusyCal. Just follow the same instructions as for Syncing with iCal, described here: https://www.rememberthemilk.com/help/?ctx=feeds.icalendar.howsubscribe.applecalendar ie: Open BusyCal and open a new Calendar Subscription; go back to the RTM website, click on the task list you want to sync, and click on "iCalendar" over on the right hand side of the page. Then, back in BusyCal, once you have subscribed to to the list you can colorize, filter, and do all the normal cool stuff to the list & tasks which BusyCal does so beautifully.
Posted at 11:13pm on July 17, 2013
rdsalemi says:
Hi. I've followed the steps above but BusyCal is not showing my undated todos (those with no due date). I've selected "Show undated todos" but I don't see any undated todos. Thanks!
Posted 9 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi rdsalemi,
Sorry for the delay in responding. I'm not familiar with BusyCal, but our iCalendar (Events) feeds don't include undated tasks, so you may want to try subscribing with an iCalendar feed (not the Events, so it will include your tasks as todo items, including undated ones).

I'm not sure if that will work for other reasons, but at least your tasks will be included. :) Hope this helps!
Posted 9 years ago
(closed account) says:
Hi there,

I can subscribe to the feed, but I can't actually "sync" (which I think means make changes in either app) with BusyCal. Is this true? I'd love to be able to change things in either remember the milk OR BusyCal. Thanks!
Posted 6 years ago