Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

Keeping track of dragons: helpful tip for Dragonvale players

janiceclee says:
I used RTM to keep track of my Dragonvale dragon collection. The game has around 70+ dragons and each one has a breeding combination that may or may not work. The game requires a lot of persistence and patience.

I initially added a task for each dragon that I needed to breed and on the notes, I added the recommended combo to use for the dragon. Once I have successfully bred a dragon, I'd mark the task as complete.

There are dragons in Dragonvale that you can only breed for a specific period. I would mark these as high priority and add a due date. At any point, I can look at RTM and know which dragons I'm still missing.

I would also use RTM to set a reminder to make sure I check my colosseum every 24 hours and put a new dragon in. This makes sure that I'm never late from collecting my gems.

One can argue that the game is pointless...but collecting is fun. And RTM makes it easy.
Posted at 2:40pm on September 20, 2012
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi janiceclee,

Great tip! I think this would be really useful in many games.

You're this week's Tips & Tricks Tuesday winner, so we've added a free year of Pro to your Remember The Milk account. :)
Posted 11 years ago