Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

Using RTM in a Small Business or a Team?

nocebicmeme says:
I was wondering if anyone has any tips for using RTM in a group setting. While I love the app for my personal life, it seems rather limited for working with others in a genuinely organized way. For example, is it possible to delegate work to someone and be able to track their progress on it on my account?

I really want to make this work, so any ideas?
Posted at 4:29pm on May 6, 2010
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Sending and sharing tasks are two of the main features for collaboration. Sending tasks sounds specifically like what you're looking for here.

Hope this helps!
Posted 13 years ago
caryn.mims says:
We are a 6-person firm using RTM to manage multiple projects. To track items I've asked someone else to complete (especially when I am responsible for the overall project), I use the word "delegated" in the notes section of RTM. I have a smart list called "Delegated" that searches for tasks with the word "delegated" and also for tasks that don't have my name in them (noteContains:delegated AND NOT tag:-cmims). I also use a due date so I can follow-up with whomever I delegated the task to.
Posted 13 years ago
(closed account) says:
While sharing and sending work, would LOVE to see tight integration with Basecamp for the benefits of true collaborative communication.
Posted 13 years ago
rubyji says:
I just want to add my +1 for better group/team functions in RTM.
Posted 11 years ago