Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

full RTM on Tmobile G1

davidbessler says:
If you have a G1, and are dying for an RTM app like I am, try using the full RTM website in your G1 browser. The G1 browser is awesome. It supports pretty much everything I tested on the full RTM site, except keyboard shortcuts. It selects all and none of the checkboxes just like on my desktop. You can edit tags and due dates. Smartlists work great.

One question: can someone show me how to format a url directly to a smartlist so I can bookmark it?
Posted at 10:58am on January 3, 2009
(closed account) says:
I'll agree that it's the best way to do it right now, but we really need a RTM app for the G1 (and of course built-in sync). The lack of a native todo app on the G1 is surprising and disappointing. I'm sure RTM could sell a LOT of RTM-for-G1 apps at $10 a pop.

I'd buy two :)

Nathan
Posted 15 years ago
arvid says:
davidbessler , have a look at the mobile version, this will show you the direct URLs to lists you are viewing. Then using the information behind m.rememberthemilk.com will provide you a way to access the list also on the web.
Posted 15 years ago
davidbessler says:
Still can't figure it out. I tried every combo

m.rememberthemilk.com/home/davidbessler/-/123456/
m.rememberthemilk.com/home/davidbessler/123456/
m.rememberthemilk.com/list/davidbessler/-/123456/
m.rememberthemilk.com/list/davidbessler/123456/
m.rememberthemilk.com/davidbessler/-/123456/
m.rememberthemilk.com/davidbessler/123456/

WHo knows?
Posted 15 years ago
scoinva says:
Try http://m.rememberthemilk.com/ and sign in

Posted 15 years ago
davidbessler says:
We are talking about using the FULL version of rtm ... not the mobile version or the iphone version.
Posted 15 years ago
davidbwagner says:
There is a native todo app for the gphone, it is called TooDo by E2M software. It syncs with RTM. It still has a few rough edges but it's getting better all the time.
Posted 15 years ago
zzelinski says:
I've been using Astrid, which now syncs with RTM (Though I haven't investigated how deeply it syncs -- i.e. reminders, due dates, etc.). It works really well and I like the interface. I might suggest working with that developer to completely integrate RTM, if a full client isn't on your list.
Posted 15 years ago
davidbessler says:
All that needs to be done, is to change i.rememberthemilk.com to support completing tasks on the g1 ... not crazy ...
Posted 15 years ago
stefeq says:
what about the remeberthemilk website working on the built in (on Adroid) google gears?
Posted 15 years ago
stefeq says:
I tried RTM lately on a G1 android with gears installed. Offline didn't seem to work.
Posted 14 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
stefeq, we are having some current problems with Gears, and I expect they may impact the Android browser as well.
Posted 14 years ago