Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

What's in the Freezer?

(closed account) says:
We have a cottage located 1 hour from our house. Every weekend when we leave for the cottage my wife asks "whats in the freezer for dinner." I say I don't know so we go buy food for the weekend only to arrive at the cottage to find we had plenty of food in the freezer!! I tried solving the problem with paper lists but I never had the list at my fingertips when I needed it.

I solved the problem with RTM. I created a List called "Freezer". I inventoried the freezer and added everything to the list. When we take something out of the freezer I check it off the list. When we bring groceries and add them to the freezer I add to the list. This is easy to do because I always have my phone with me and with RTM it is quick and easy to check things off.

My wife is now amazed when she's asks whats in the freezer at the lake....I know exactly what we have.

Thank you RTM!!
Posted at 12:59pm on July 26, 2019
stefank60 says:
I like this idea :)
Posted 4 years ago
(closed account) says:
This is a great idea to use with my Costco list. We like to stay stocked up on shrimp, salmon, cod and blueberries at all times. Thank you for the great tip.
Posted 4 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi jjcardil,

Great tip! I've definitely been known to shop without regard for how full our freezer already is. :) You're this week's Tips & Tricks Tuesday winner, and we've added a free year of Pro to your Remember The Milk account. Thanks for sharing!
Posted 4 years ago