Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

RTM for Cultural Lovers and Events

venitia says:
First I would like to apology for my grammar as I am not a native english speaker. I read a lot of useful tips on RTM and today would like to make a contribute.
I live in a small city but which nevertheless offers the possibility for many cultural activities, such as art exhibitions in museums, musicals, festivals, theatre etc. As many of these events usually run for several weeks I often missed to visit them if I did not do it right after their beginning. Therefore I have created a List called "Events". I can list all kind of interesting events, add the URL for detail information on opening hours and use the field locations for events in other cities.
Two weeks before closing date I set myself a reminder and/or use RTM for remembering me of booking entry cards beforehand. I now have always a list at sight when weather conditions are bad for outdoor activities and to not miss interesting events and exhibitions any more. RTM gives me even the possibility to list them chronologically.
Posted at 9:03am on December 8, 2015
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi stellina.1,

Awesome tip! You're this week's Tips & Tricks Tuesday winner, and we've added a free year of Pro to your Remember The Milk account. :)
Posted 7 years ago