Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Send reminders to everyone who shares a list

nikunj says:
Currently, if a List is shared between 2 or more users, only the person who creates a task in the list gets the reminders. Instead, both should get the reminders. This will be useful for spouses to create tasks for each other.
Posted at 6:58am on June 26, 2011
eydun says:
+1
Posted 12 years ago
justinross24 says:
I agree; for use in business I would like to be able to share my tasks with my other employees and have them be "reminded" or know when a task has been loaded into the shared list.
Posted 12 years ago
mstrauser says:
I agree, this would be a very helpful feature
Posted 11 years ago
jen.mangan says:
yes, I want to share tasks with clients'
Posted 11 years ago
ruskityoma says:
I can't agree more. Collaboration is one of my primary uses of RTM. I need push notifications to all users of a list. +1
Posted 11 years ago
janvanderploeg says:
This is why I pushed my wife to RTM. I hope reminders get implemented on individual shared tasks.
Posted 10 years ago
jeffhsu321 says:
+1
This is a very important feature to add. I am aware that if I send a task from a shared list to someone else, it becomes their task and they will get a reminder (but I will cease to). The point of "sharing" a list and the tasks in it is that all who share the list own the tasks equally.
Posted 10 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
We've now fixed this with the new Remember The Milk, so that everyone who shares a list can receive email reminders for tasks in that list.
Posted 7 years ago