Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

send weekly plan to email

radekfris says:
Is it possible to send weekly plan (with tags and notes) to email, every 1-2 days?

Thanks
Posted at 5:15pm on October 11, 2012
brendan says:
Hi radekfris,

At this time, it's not possible to include notes or tags in reminder emails, sorry. Reminder messages will indicate only the task name and the due date.

When choosing when to receive your reminders, you can request a daily reminder message which will include tasks due today or tasks due some time in the future (eg. 1 week from today) or both.

Alternatively, you may want to look at the Weekly Planner view that is available in the web app. This will show all the tasks due in the upcoming week. While you can't receive this automatically by email, you can view it on the site by clicking on Overview, then on Weekly Planner.

Hope this helps!
Posted 11 years ago
radekfris says:
It seems that e-mail notification is not working.
Desktop notifications are ok, but I never recieved e-mail. I tried several addresses.
Posted 11 years ago
radekfris says:
Some tests:
My main email is hosted by Google. Notification was never recieved.
My 2nd email is hosted by one freemail. Notifications arrived.

But there are some problems, when I click just "tasks due today", it is ok. But when I click also "tasks due some time in the future", email is never recieved.

Posted 11 years ago
brendan says:
Hi radekfris,

Would you be able to contact us via email so we can take a closer look and see why some of these reminders aren't being delivered?

Thanks!
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.