- An intuitive interface, available in 20 languages, makes managing tasks fun.
- Sync with Remember The Milk online (limit once every 24 hours). Great for backing up your tasks and notes. Access your tasks at www.rememberthemilk.com
- Work offline and sync when an Internet connection is available.
- Full-featured, with all the fields you need: task name, list, priority, due date/time, repeat, time estimate, tags, location, and URL.
- Organize efficiently by list, Smart List, tag, or location and prioritize your tasks.
- See at a glance how many tasks are due today, tomorrow, and this week.
- Quickly switch between your incomplete and complete tasks.
- Sort by priority, due date, or task name.
- Add and edit tasks quickly with a few taps, and tap tasks with two fingers to quickly complete or postpone; pull down to reveal 'Complete' button, pull up to reveal 'Postpone' button.
- Add tasks super quickly with Smart Add and auto-completion in the 'Add Task' bar.
- Complete, postpone, prioritize, move, tag, or set the due date for multiple tasks at once with a special edit mode.
- Save time with add by context: tasks added to your today list will be due today, while tasks added to Smart Lists inherit their criteria.
- Store additional info about tasks in notes for quick reference.
- Email addresses and links conveniently auto-link to Mail and Safari.
- Phone numbers auto-link for handy one-touch calling (iPhone only).
- Detect your current location to see nearby tasks due today, this week, or any time; plan the best way to get things done.
- Add your current location, or search by address to record new locations.
- Powerful search makes it easy to find tasks; supports multiple criteria searches.
- Save your searches as Smart Lists to easily see tasks that match your desired criteria (similar to Smart Playlists in iTunes).
iOS 4+ and iPhone 4+ Support:
- Fast app switching with multitasking support (iOS 4+ only).
- Sync completes in the background if you exit the app mid-sync (iOS 4+ only).
- App artwork takes advantage of the beautiful Retina display.
- Get reminders via email, SMS, and instant messenger (AIM, Gadu-Gadu, Google Talk, ICQ, Jabber, Skype, Windows Live Messenger, and Yahoo! Messenger). Set up via the website; see www.rmilk.com/reminders
- Full support for VoiceOver, the iPhone's gesture-based screen reader.
- Landscape mode; type with a larger keyboard.
- Full management of lists, Smart Lists, tags, and locations.
- The Remember The Milk service integrates with Gmail, Google Calendar, Twitter, Microsoft Outlook, Apple Calendar, OS X Dashboard, and more. See services.