Want to be among the first to know when there's new features and updates to our iPad app? Easy! Subscribe to our blog, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, or Google+, and we'll keep you informed. :)
Version 4.0.51 -- June 22, 2016
- Improved: Task reminder notifications now have Complete/Postpone actions! Hooray!
- Fixed: An issue where the drag and drop order of subtasks was lost on a generated instance of a completed task.
- Updated: Localizations for all supported languages.
Version 4.0.48 -- May 16, 2016
- Improved: VoiceOver support for swipe actions (Complete/Postpone) on task rows.
- Improved: Time estimates entered in any language are now viewable in any other language (e.g. different language used between iOS and web apps, shared lists, etc).
- Fixed: Grouping headers did not match the web app in some cases.
- Fixed: An issue with note editing using a Bluetooth keyboard where the view would not scroll properly.
- Fixed: An issue with parsing due times where a period is used instead of a colon, e.g. '4.30pm'.
- Fixed: An issue where sync would ignore the 'WiFi only' setting on some versions of iOS.
- Fixed: An issue with search criteria where a non visible whitespace character was used.
- Fixed: An issue where extra brackets would be added to search criteria when it was saved in some cases.
- Fixed: An issue with search when the search criteria included an apostrophe.
- Fixed: An issue parsing Polish repeat formats.
- Updated: Localizations for all supported languages.
Version 4.0.47 -- March 21, 2016
- Improved: The app icon now shows the last two views visited when using 3D Touch (did you know that you can also 3D Touch tasks and notes to quickly look at them? No? Well now you do! :)
- Fixed: A display issue with list permissions which were removed.
- Fixed: The Spotlight indexer would crash if it was rebuilding the task index when the app wasn't running (did you know you could search for your tasks in Spotlight? No? Well... :)
- Fixed: Using 3D Touch on the add button would sometimes crash the app.
- Fixed: The 'after a week' repeat interval was unselectable if the current repeat interval on a task was set to 'every week'.
- Fixed: An issue with date parsing when the device language was set to Chinese (Simplified) or Chinese (Traditional).
- Fixed: An issue with date parsing when the device language was set to Italian.
- Updated: Localizations for Chinese (Simplified), Korean, Polish and Russian.
Version 4.0.43 -- March 7, 2016
- Improved: You can now change the font size specifically for the app under ‘Settings’ -> 'Text Size’. Hooray!
- Improved: If a search only matches completed tasks, show a link which lets you switch to the completed view.
- Fixed: The app would sometimes crash if multiple tasks had their due date changed or were postponed.
- Fixed: Adding a task by selecting a contact from the left navigation wouldn’t give the task to that contact unless they were also selected in Smart Add.
- Fixed: A rendering issue in the task list when the due date is 'Yesterday’.
- Fixed: “Forgot username or password?” link was linking to the forgot password page.
- Fixed: Completing a task with the repeat 'every month on the 9th weekday’ crashed the app. Now it doesn’t. :)
- Fixed: Parsing issues with Danish, Norwegian and Italian.
- Updated: Localizations for German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil) and Russian.
Version 4.0.42 -- February 23, 2016
- Implemented support for Dynamic Type, which means certain font sizes in the app will adjust based on your device setting.
- Fixed a bug in the sorting of the This Week view.
- Fixed parsing issues for German, Italian and Spanish.
- Added Swedish localisation.
- Updated Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish translations.
Version 4.0.41 -- February 3, 2016
This update is big. Like, ridiculously big. In fact, it's a whole new Remember The Milk! We listened closely to all your feedback and suggestions, and set out to create the bestest tasks app the world has ever seen.
- Subtasks - break your tasks down into smaller, more manageable pieces
- Drag and drop reordering - rearrange your tasks in the order you plan to do them
- Tag colors - make your lists both organized and colorful
- All new sharing - share your lists and give tasks to others to get things done faster
- Notifications - get notified when someone shares a list or gives you a task
- Individual task reminders - set different reminders for each of your tasks
- Advanced sorting - sort and group your tasks however you like
- Start dates - track when it's time to start working on a task
- And much, much more!
For the full scoop, see the What's New page.
Version 3.0.4 -- September 25, 2014
- Updates for iOS 8.
- Includes support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Version 3.0.3 -- June 19, 2013
- Fix issue with password prompt repeatedly being shown on launch.
Version 3.0.2 -- June 3, 2013
Manage your Evernote Reminders with Remember The Milk! See the blog post for more details.
Version 3.0.1 - Sep 21, 2012
- Updated and optimised for iPhone 5.
- Bug fixes for iOS 6.
Version 3.0.0 ("Insect") -- May 14, 2012
This is our biggest iPhone app update ever! The app has a completely new interface, and a whole bunch of new features and improvements. See the blog post for more details.
Version 2.0.2 -- Oct 19, 2011
- Built for iOS 5.
- Fix crash on the "More" screen under iOS 5.
Version 2.0.1 -- May 11, 2011
- iPad related bug fixes
Version 2.0.0 -- May 5, 2011