Returns the auth token for the given frob, if one has been attached.
Available in versions 1 and 2.
This method does not require authentication.
api_key(Required) 1 2
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
frob(Required) 1 2
- The frob to check.
<auth> <token>6410bde19b6dfb474fec71f186bc715831ea6842</token> <perms>delete</perms> <user id="987654321" username="bob" fullname="Bob T. Monkey" /> </auth>
96 Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97 Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98 Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
100 Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
101 Invalid frob - did you authenticate?
- The frob passed is invalid or has not yet been authenticated.
105 Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
114 Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope sent in the request could not be parsed.
115 Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
120 Method not valid for requested version
- The requested method is not compatible with the requested version.