You can subscribe to your iCalendar feed so that Google Calendar can stay up-to-date with your Remember The Milk tasks. Your tasks will be displayed on the calendar on the date they are due.
Note: You can also add a gadget that allows you to manage your tasks within Google Calendar -- learn more.
1. Make sure private addresses are turned on
Before you can subscribe in Google Calendar, you'll need to make sure that you have private addresses turned on in Remember The Milk:
- Open the Remember The Milk web app.
- Click on 'Settings' at the top of the page.
- Click on the 'General' tab.
- Select 'On' next to 'Private Addresses'.
- Press 'Save Changes'.
2. Find the iCalendar feed URL
- Switch to the list which has the iCalendar feed you wish to subscribe to.
- Make sure you have no tasks selected so that the list details box appears on the right.
- Copy the 'iCalendar (Events)' URL from the list details box by right-clicking (or CTRL-clicking) on the link.
3. Subscribe to the URL in Google Calendar
- Under 'Calendars' in the left column, click on the 'Add' button at the bottom of 'Other calendars' and click on 'Add by URL'.
- Paste the iCalendar URL into the field provided by right-clicking (or CTRL-clicking) on the field.
- Press 'Add Calendar'.
- You should now see your tasks displayed on the calendar in Google Calendar.
Note: You can change your calendar's details in your Google Calendar Settings, on the Calendars tab.