The widgets are available in a variety of configurations: 2x2, 3x3, or 4x4 for the list widget; the Smart Bar widget; or the Badge widget. The steps to add a Home screen widget depend on your device.
On Google's Nexus devices or many Samsung/Motorola Android devices:
- Pull up the list of apps on your device.
- Tap on Widgets at the top.
- Swipe left to browse the available widgets on your device.
- When you find the Remember The Milk widget you wish to add, tap on it and hold.
- You'll be prompted to drag the widget to your desired location on the Home screen.
- If you're adding a 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, or badge widget, select the view you'd like it to show and tap Save.
On some other devices, including many HTC devices:
- Go to your device's Home screen.
- Press the add icon in the bottom right.
- Press Android widget.
- Press the name of the Remember The Milk widget you'd like to add.
- If you're adding a 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, or badge widget, select the view you'd like it to show and press Save.
If you have an Android device not listed here, please consult your device's manual for how to add widgets to the Home screen.