Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

Welcome to the Tips & Tricks forum

emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Please feel free to share any tips and tricks that you have for using RTM :)

If you have a question about using RTM, please post in the Help forum. Any suggestions should go in the Ideas forum. Thanks!
Posted at 1:24pm on October 1, 2007
And I forgot to mention, to get things started I've included a bunch of previous tip/trick posts from the other forums in this new forum. Hope this helps! :)
Posted 16 years ago
johnfoland says:
Thanks Emily!
Posted 16 years ago
raymond.bergmark Power Poster says:
Good idea! I see that all threads are open even though the normal time limit of 1 month has passed. Will the threads continue to be always open or will they close 1 month from today (if there's no new input)?
Posted 16 years ago
Yup, we're planning on leaving the topics open in this forum (we may look at doing that over on Ideas too).

The main reason for closing topics is that particularly on the Help/Bugs forum, we found that people were finding old topics that sounded similar to a problem they were experiencing, and posting their problem in that topic (when the original problem had long been fixed :) The closed topics make sure that people post new topics for new problems, and makes things much easier to keep track of.

Anyway, that's not a problem on this forum (the only issue might be that the original person who posted a tip might not be around on the forum anymore to answer questions about it :)
Posted 16 years ago