Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Customize app with own logo

mcauser says:
Perhaps bring in some extra revenue by allowing companies to put their logo in the corner instead of the cow in exchange for some kind of licensing fee. Perhaps even use their corporate colour scheme / fonts.

Not sure if you could encrypt / obfuscate your application and roll it out on their own internal servers to eliminate unnecessary bandwidth usage.
Posted at 7:14am on December 11, 2005
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
If there's demand for this, sure, we'd consider it :)

Anyone interested in something like this, please email us at [old address removed]
Posted 18 years ago
steve.hicks says:
Hi
I work in a small team at an Investment Bank. Although RTM is brilliant we are not allowed to use it because it means storing information on servers located outside our "clean" network. Since this question was originally posted in 2005 has there been much interest in this topic and hence have you considered allowing for local instances of the service, i.e could we run a local instance of RTM on our own servers ?? I'm assuming it's based around a LAMP stack, which we have experience with.
Posted 14 years ago
relevart says:
If there would be no other important features that's missing, then i would consider voting yes...but now its a definite NO.
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
I would like to be able to set a custom icon and would be willing to pay extra for it. I'm a consultant and I have to HIDE my Remember the Milk screens since the cow looks anything BUT professional. Love the product, but allowing custom logos would be awesome and allow me to recommend its use to clients.
Posted 10 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
I imagine a little greasemonkey magic would let you swap images without much fuss. I work in a boring, old office, too, but I fail to see how a little ol' cow logo can be such an issue.
Posted 10 years ago