Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Support for 64-bit editions of Microsoft Outlook

paul.bendall says:
Hi all,

Just noticed MilkSync for Outlook is 32 bit only, is there an ETA for a 64bit version?

Many thanks

Paul
Posted at 2:05pm on November 18, 2010
Launched
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
We've just released an update that supports 64-bit versions of Outlook. Hope this helps! :)

sfshopman, in theory there shouldn't be any complications using Windows Phone 7 (but as we don't have a device to test on, I can't provide any guarantees, sorry!). Maybe someone else here is using Windows Phone 7 and can confirm this?
Posted 13 years ago
Hi Paul,

We're working on a version of MilkSync that will support 64-bit editions of Microsoft Outlook. The official expected release date is "late 2010", but keep an eye out for something in the coming week (if all goes to plan! :).
Posted 13 years ago
paul.bendall says:
Thanks for the reply I'll keep my eyes peeled
Posted 13 years ago
sfshopman says:
I'm looking forward to the 64-bit version as well. Where should I orient my peeled eyes? :-) I'm also using a Win7 Phone. Do you foresee any complications? Thank you for your work!
Posted 13 years ago
koppei says:
Just loaded and it loaded but cannot do anything with it yet.
I would gladly purchase a pro account if I knew that this will do what I need. I wanted to test it out first.
Posted 13 years ago
paul.bendall says:
Someone has written a third-party app for Windows Phone 7 which is avialble on Marketplace. I'm currently using and it seems to work well as version 1
Posted 13 years ago
(closed account) says:
It doesn't seem to sync from Outlook back to RTM...using Win 7 64 bit and Outlook 2010 64 bit.
Posted 13 years ago
unimark says:
I'm unable to sync when i hit the Sync Now option from the taskbar.
I get a network connection error despite being connected to the internet.
I checked the log and was able to open the sync URL fine in my browser.
Posted 13 years ago
If anyone here is still experiencing issues with the 64-bit support (or, in fact, with MilkSync in general :), would it be possible to submit a MilkSync for Microsoft Outlook issue report via our support system, if you haven't done so already?

Just select your issue from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, click on "I'd like to report a new issue".

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks! :)
Posted 13 years ago
You cannot comment on this idea as it is locked.