Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Invalid API Key error

mlmathews says:
I am still getting an "Invalid API Key" error with the "I Forgot The Milk" Windows sidebar gadget following yesterday's shutdown of the API. Any updates on when the API will return to full functionality? I rely on the gadget as my primary way of keeping visibility of due tasks.
Posted at 3:44pm on January 13, 2010
(closed account) says:
Same error for me
Posted 14 years ago
michal.buk says:
I am having the exact same problem, I can't get it working. I'm using Win 7 Professional x86 btw.
Posted 14 years ago
wburnell says:
I'm getting the same thing with my windows sidebar gadget. Also, Astrid (on my DROID) has not been able to sync tasks with RTM lately.
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
me too.
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
Same error for me too
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
Help!!!
Posted 14 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Unfortunately we've had to temporarily disable the API key for this Vista gadget -- this has been a last resort, as the gadget has been causing issues with the API.

We're looking into the cause of these issues so that we can advise the developer on any changes that need to be made to the gadget so that it can operate without affecting the API.
Posted 14 years ago
rdorris says:
please offer the developer guidance soon! thanks.
Posted 14 years ago
cwinsten says:
I'm getting this error too. I love this app. Please fix it soon!
Posted 14 years ago
daniel.keil says:
yeah, it's working again!
Posted 14 years ago
sylvain.simoneau says:
it only took a week :)
Posted 14 years ago
mlmathews says:
Thank you to the folks that resolved this. The I Forgot The Milk widget was the final ingredient that allowed me to completely replace Outlook for personal task management. I use the RTM web interface and iPhone App for most of my interaction with RTM, but the one thing that was missing was something on my desktop to remind me of routine tasks. The IFTM widget filled that need perfectly
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.