Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

No longer recieving Skype reminders

(closed account) says:
I'm no longer receiving reminders through Skype. Is anyone else having this issue?
Posted at 9:29pm on May 9, 2009
(closed account) says:
A follow up. Whenever I remove rtmremind from my contacts I suddenly get all of the reminders I missed... What in the world is going on?
Posted 14 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi remyo,

Hmm, that sounds quite strange -- unfortunately from the sounds of things, that might be an issue with the Skype network.

Please feel free to submit a reminders issue report via our support system, if you haven't done so already, and we'd be happy to check things out on our end.

Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
Prior to creating this thread I did submit a report.

I brought it to the forum in hopes of finding another person using Skype and RTM successfully. If I could emulate their environment (software versions, settings ,etc) perhaps I could achieve the same result.
Posted 14 years ago
fric says:
I always get Skype reminders.... 30+ hours late. Which is better than MSN reminders, which I never get.
Posted 14 years ago
markgraves says:
It's not working for me either (was working last week). I tried removing & adding the buddy as per the FAQ but to no avail. I checked the Skype status at http://heartbeat.skype.com/ but all looks ok there.
Posted 14 years ago
markgraves says:
Seems to be working again now. I think I was testing it too close to the actual time. I looked at the time shown on the RTM site in the top right corner and added 1 minute to that for my task due date. But I don't think that's the exact time used by the reminder system.
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.