Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Can't access lists from one computer

michael.pearson says:
My wife's Remember the Milk account works fine at home. When she is at work, it opens to the overview page. When she clicks on "Continue to tasks" it will take her to whatever list she last had open when she last logged in. She can add and make changes to that list. However, when she tries to click on one of the other list tabs, the page flashes and then reroutes her back to the overview page. If she clicks "continue to tasks," it takes her back to whatever list she had been working on, not the new list she was trying to get to. She tried clearing her cookies but it hasn't helped. She tested her Java and it appears to be up to date. Her employer's IT has locked down the ability to clear the cache in IE7, the only browser she can access at work. She's trying to work with IT to get the cache cleared and see if that helps, but in the meantime, are there any suggestions for what the specific problem might be and how to get this service running again for her? She's come to depend on it in a very short period of time and having it suddenly cut off is a big problem for her.
Posted at 4:23pm on March 24, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
It's possible that either the company has a proxy server or filtering software that is preventing the RTM code from loading correctly, or there is security software loaded on the computer that's doing the same thing.

Has she tried the secure HTTPS URL?

https://www.rememberthemilk.com/

Using this URL can often help to work around issues where RTM is being partially blocked.

Hope this helps!
Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
I meant to say in my previous message -- in addition to security software, anti-virus software can also cause this to happen.
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.