Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Sharing Issues

carolinemeeks says:
My use case: I want to work collaboratively with someone, so I want a large number of shared tasks.

I have found this difficult to set up.

1. Bug - If I click multiple tasks and share them it doesn't stick. I have to do them one at a time. I am on Firefox, Mac.

2. Unintuitive behavior - I created a list for our shared tasks and shared the list. I thought this would let him see all the items on the list, but it appears I still have to share each one.
Posted at 2:51pm on December 27, 2007
brettlytle says:
I'll also report that I'm experiencing the 1st bug. I click on multiple tasks and share them out. The message in the yellow box says that x number of tasks were shared, but if I try to verify that they in fact do not get shared.
Posted 16 years ago
carise says:
I am unable to permanently accept a shared list. I can add tasks to it and everything, but once I refresh the page, RTM says I have a shared list pending.
Posted 16 years ago
carise says:
Sorry, forgot to say I tried this with IE7 and Firefox2 on Windows XP SP2.

To elaborate what I was talking about previously, when I go to the page where it shows all the lists and I click "Accept List", and I go look at the new list in the Tasks page, I can see all the tasks perfectly fine and all the tags are added to the tag cloud. I also can see the new shared tasks in the "Overview" page.

When I browse away and back, or refresh the page for rememberthemilk.com, the new shared tasks tab won't show up and the Overview says I have 1 shared list. When I go to the Lists page, I see that I have the same lists pending for sharing and I have to go through the entire process again.
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.