Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Calendar / date pop up

(closed account) says:
Hi all

When looking to add a date due to a task there is a little calendar icon to the right of the field.

However when you click this it just opens up the field. I get the fact that you can add in whichever date you like in this field, but it would be well useful if it actually gave you a calendar view of the relevant month and days of that month.

Or am I missing something?

Thanks for any thoughts.
Posted at 11:34am on October 25, 2012
brendan says:
Hi ianwells,
You're correct: clicking the calendar icon opens the Due field for editing, but the date must be typed in. We don't currently have any announcements about adding a calendar date picker, sorry.

If you haven't done so already, you can vote for this in our Ideas forum here to show your support.

Thanks for your feedback!
Posted 11 years ago
smitch100282 says:
Please fix the date on your site. You are 1 day ahead and I am not getting my task reminders.
Posted 11 years ago
brendan says:
Hi smitch100282,
This issue may be caused by mismatched timezone settings. Please be sure that your timezone and location are set correctly both on your PC and in Remember The Milk (under Settings > General).

If this doesn't seem to be the issue, can you contact us via email so we can take a look?

Thanks!
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.