Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Task list reverts back to previous version

wmasnyk says:
I've asked for help on this several times by email. I can't seem to find a fix, and it just happened again. I update all my tasks and move some to future dates. When I close the app there are none past due ( which is why it's so easy to see when this happens) . When I open the app again poof....I'm back where I started before the update. I'm only using my iPad. My laptop is shut down. It makes me nuts! I love the app but when this happens I'm afraid to trust it.
Posted at 5:49pm on September 23, 2012
brendan says:
Hi wmasnyk,
We received your email request on this and had sent a response. If you haven't done so already, can you try uninstalling the iPad app and reinstalling it from the App Store?

If this doesn't help, please contact us via email so we can take a closer look with you.

Thanks!
Posted 11 years ago
wmasnyk says:
I've uninstalled and reinstalled before...but will try again. Obviously until it happens again I won't know if it's fixed or not. I thought it went away once, but no. If I could predict the circumstances when it does occur I'm sure that would help us all.
Posted 11 years ago
brendan says:
Hi wmasnyk,
It's also possible that the issue may be related to mismatched timezones. Remember The Milk doesn't currently support shifting timezones, so when you're watching for circumstances that cause the issue, traveling across timezones may be a factor as well.
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.