Returns the specified
time in the desired timezone.
This method does not require authentication.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- Target timezone. A list of valid timezones can be retrieved with rtm.timezones.getList.
- Originating timezone. A list of valid timezones can be retrieved with rtm.timezones.getList. Defaults to
- Time to convert in ISO 8601 format. Defaults to
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope sent in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.