Sets the due date of a task. If
due is not provided, any existing due date will be unset. If
has_due_time is provided, the due date will be marked as one with a time. If
parse has a value of
due is parsed as per rtm.time.parse. In Version 1.0 of the API, if the due date is before the current start date of the task, the start date is set to the due date. In version 2.0, the due date must be after any existing start date.
Available in versions 1 and 2.
This method requires authentication with write permissions.
This method requires a timeline.
The effects of this method can be undone.
api_key(Required) 1 2
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
timeline(Required) 1 2
- The timeline within which to run a method. See here for more details.
list_id(Required) 1 2
- The id of the list to perform an action on.
taskseries_id(Required) 1 2
- The id of the task series to perform an action on.
task_id(Required) 1 2
- The id of the task to perform an action on.
- Due date for a task, in ISO 8601 format. If
parseis specified and has a value of
dueis parsed as per rtm.time.parse.
dueis parsed in the context of the user's Remember The Milk timezone. New due dates must occur after any existing start date on the task.
- Specifies whether the due date has a due time.
- Specifies whether to parse
dueas per rtm.time.parse.
<list id="387546"> <taskseries id="648042" created="2015-05-07T10:19:54Z" modified="2015-05-07T10:41:22Z" name="Get Coffee" source="api"> <tags/> <participants/> <notes/> <task id="811467" due="2015-05-09T14:00:00Z" has_due_time="0" added="2015-05-07T10:19:54Z" completed="" deleted="" priority="N" postponed="1" estimate=""/> </taskseries> </list>
96 Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97 Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98 Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99 User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100 Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105 Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
114 Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope sent in the request could not be parsed.
115 Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
120 Method not valid for requested version
- The requested method is not compatible with the requested version.
300 Timeline invalid or not provided
- No timeline provided / Timeline invalid.
320 list_id invalid or not provided
- No list_id provided / list_id invalid.
340 taskseries_id/task_id invalid or not provided
- No taskseries_id or task_id provided / taskseries_id or task_id invalid.
3040 List is read-only.
- Tried to perform action in read-only list.
4040 Sub-task only editable by Pro accounts
- Non-pro account tried to update sub-task.
4080 Cannot have due date before start date
- Due dates for tasks must be after start dates.