Deletes a note.
Available in versions 1 and 2.
This method requires authentication with delete permissions.
This method requires a timeline.
The effects of this method can be undone.
api_key(Required) 1 2
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
timeline(Required) 1 2
- The timeline within which to run a method. See here for more details.
note_id(Required) 1 2
- The id of the note to perform an action on.
96 Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97 Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98 Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99 User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100 Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105 Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
114 Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope sent in the request could not be parsed.
115 Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
120 Method not valid for requested version
- The requested method is not compatible with the requested version.
300 Timeline invalid or not provided
- No timeline provided / Timeline invalid.
350 note_id invalid or not provided
- No note_id provided / note_id invalid.
3040 List is read-only.
- Tried to perform action in read-only list.
4040 Sub-task only editable by Pro accounts
- Non-pro account tried to update sub-task.