Adds a new note to a task.
This method requires authentication with write permissions.
This method requires a timeline.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The timeline within which to run a method. See here for more details.
- The id of the list to perform an action on.
- The id of the task series to perform an action on.
- The id of the task to perform an action on.
- The title of a note.
- The body of a note.
<note id="169624" created="2006-05-07T11:26:49Z" modified="2006-05-07T11:26:49Z"
title="Note Title">Note Body</note>
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope sent in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
300: Timeline invalid or not provided
- No timeline provided / Timeline invalid.
320: list_id invalid or not provided
- No list_id provided / list_id invalid.
340: taskseries_id/task_id invalid or not provided
- No taskseries_id or task_id provided / taskseries_id or task_id invalid.