Retrieves a list of user settings.
timezone - The user's Olson timezone. Blank if the user has not set a timezone.
0 indicates an European date format (e.g. 14/02/06),
1 indicates an American date format (e.g. 02/14/06).
0 indicates 12 hour time with day period (e.g. 5pm),
1 indicates 24 hour time (e.g. 17:00).
defaultlist - The user's default list. Blank if the user has not set a default list.
language - The user's language (ISO 639-1 code).
Available in versions 1 and 2.
This method requires authentication with read permissions.
api_key(Required) 1 2
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
<settings> <timezone>Australia/Sydney</timezone> <dateformat>0</dateformat> <timeformat>0</timeformat> <defaultlist>123456</defaultlist> </settings>
96 Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97 Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98 Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99 User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100 Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105 Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
114 Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope sent in the request could not be parsed.
115 Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
120 Method not valid for requested version
- The requested method is not compatible with the requested version.