Smart Lists are special lists that are created based on criteria that you define, and are automatically updated as your tasks change.
For example, you can create Smart Lists that only show:
- Tasks due in the upcoming month
- Tasks with no due date
- Tasks that have been completed in the past week
- Tasks with high priority
- Tasks with time estimates less than 1 hour
- Tasks that have been postponed 3 times already
- Tasks that are shared with anyone
- Tasks that are shared with Bob T. Monkey
- Tasks that are tagged with 'mall'
- Tasks that contain the word 'phone'
Smart Lists can also be based on multiple criteria, for example:
- Tasks in my 'Work' list with high priority
- Tasks that are high priority and due in the upcoming week
- Tasks that are high priority or medium priority
- Tasks that are shared with anyone due in the upcoming week
- Tasks that are tagged with both 'mall' and 'gift'
Sound interesting? Learn how to create Smart Lists.