Welcome!  English (US) Language Switcher

"May" translation bug in UA

dereks Pro says:

Hi, I don't know if it's only me, but some why in Ukrainian short for May (which should be "тра" or "трав") is displayed as "квіт" (which stands short for April). This bug is visiable only in tasks-list and task description - current time is displayed correctly.
Moreover, in translation editor it's just full translation of May - Травень.
And I couldn't change it. After I submitted edited version nothing changed and my submission was just ignored.
Am I the only one having this bug?
Having April instead of may is really annoying, especially, when I still have some tasks undone since April.

Posted at 12:51pm on May 11, 2009

andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:

If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit a Translations issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!

Posted 4 years ago

This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.