Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

Funeral List

jassyk says:
My father just passed away and with all of the legal and stuff we had to do, I really needed to streamline my to do list.
I kept loosing paper lists and my notebooks and I found RTM- How could I have ever lived with out this?! It is my favorite thing ever and I am a user of less than a month!

I have created lists for the to-do for the funerals, lunceons and then I was really excited was I was able to add notes within those lists.

Then it came to create lists for the Lawyer and what they needed, for the estate, the after funeral stuff for thank you notes. The sepearation of the phone, emails, computer, personal really came in handy and being able to prioritize what needed now and what could wait. Then I was able to make a list of death certificates, who needed the originals to who needed copies. It really streamlined things as RTM really took off stress.
I also created a smart list for my hobbies as I work with local farms by processing their fleeces.
So not only am I able to use RTM for my funeral needs for what I need to do with my father, I have created my own smart lists for my hobbies as well and my daily life.

I CAN NEVER EVER live without RTM... My favorite app to use on a daily basis. Setting the prioroties, dates and esp the notes within the lists are super important and I have not lost a list yet! It is nice to have everything in one spot instead of having 10 different note books of different stuff!
THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY LIFE SO MUCH MORE ORGANIZED AND NOT LOST OF WHERE I NEED TO BE!
Posted at 11:02pm on March 15, 2022
(closed account) says:
jassyk - I'm sorry to hear about your father. I know there's a lot of responsibility for those left behind in events like yours, and I know it's not easy. I'm glad to hear, however, that RTM has helped. It's helped me many times over, and, like you expressed, life would be immensely more difficult without it.

Thanks for sharing how it's helped you. You've given really good ideas and a couple case studies on how to use it.

Again, my condolences.
Posted 2 years ago
jassyk says:
Thank you so much! I so appreciate that! It is super hard we are dealing day by day. I appreciate the comment

This app has saved me from so much stress and I keep finding new ways to use it!

I just used it to organize a collection that I have to get rid of and with my crafts, it keeps my notes organized on what I have at home and what I need.
Posted 2 years ago