Welcome!  English (US) Language Switcher

Synching web client with iPod App

joolsfools says:

Hi

I have RTM installed on my iPod Touch and it works very well, but doesn't synch tasks with the web client version. I have a 'pro' account and the synch settings appear to be OK, but I have different lists on the two clients. I can only set the synching to be for 'completed' tasks. Is this correct? Shouldn't new tasks I enter on my iPod appear when I look on the web?

Thanks,
David

Posted at 12:12pm on April 5, 2011

brendan Pro says:

Yes, new tasks you enter on your iPod Touch should be displayed in the web app after you perform a sync. In addition, any lists you create on either platform should be synced, so you shouldn't see 2 different sets of lists.

Would it be possible to submit an iPhone & iPod touch app issue report via our support system so we can take a closer look?

Just select your issue from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, click on "I'd like to report a new issue".

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!

Posted 3 years ago

This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.