|andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:|
You can change the list's sort order via the iPhone app:
1. Navigate to the Lists screen (by tapping its icon in the bottom bar, or its item underneath More).
2. Tap Edit to enter the editing mode.
3. Tap the right arrow to see the details for a list.
4. Tap the Sort Order field and select the sort order, then tap Save.
5. Tap Done.
6. Tap Done again to leave the editing mode.
That said, the sort order should be picked up from the website. If that continues, or if you notice anything else not syncing properly, would it be possible to submit an iPhone & iPod touch app issue report via our support system, if you haven't done so already?
Just select your issue from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, click on "I'd like to report a new issue".
Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.
Posted 2 years ago