Welcome!  English (US) Language Switcher

Hi there! Do you like shiny new things? You should join our Pro Tester Program. ;) If you're already a member and haven't received an invite from us to test something recently, let us know!

Swipe to postpone

lemayp Pro says:

Hello,

I use the swipe on an incomplete task to mark it complete on the ipod and really like that little feature. I was wandering if would be possible to have a "postpone" button too in order to postpone the task rather than completing it..

Anyone else would find such feature practical?

- Pierre

Posted at 1:15am on March 18, 2010

Dislike
samwaz91 says:

I see what you're saying. Maybe if you swipe left to right the complete button could appear and if you swipe from right to left the postpone button could appear?

Posted 4 years ago

planetthoughtful says:

I'd like to see this as well.

pt

Posted 4 years ago

shadowfoot Pro says:

I too would like to see this. I have some tasks that I only want to do at a certain time of the day, and if that's past I'd like to push them to the next day.

Posted 4 years ago

sagv says:

I'd like to ask for this button, too. Exactly as samwaz91 said.

Posted 4 years ago

ahbrown41 says:

Would love to see a Tweetie 2 interface where swiping provided a few options including complete or perhaps forward/email and postpone if desired.

Posted 4 years ago

williamhartphd Pro says:

ditto ditto
me 2

Posted 4 years ago

kheerand says:

I agree as well having a swipe action to postpone would be excellent. samwaz91 idea of swiping sounds like a nice way of achieving this.

Posted 4 years ago

alange Pro says:

+1

Posted 4 years ago

abonhote Pro says:

+1

Posted 4 years ago

roland.malaprade Pro says:

+1

Posted 4 years ago

ankgt says:

+1

Posted 4 years ago

juanbesada says:

+1

Posted 4 years ago

dbrown says:

This could be done using the very elegant and simple method the Reeder application has. Swipe left postpone, swipe right complete. They have amazing instant visual feedback, too.

Posted 4 years ago

milkiglo Pro says:

I would like to have a swipe to delete option. Sometimes when I'm riding the subway I like to prune my someday/maybe list and a quick delete would be perfect. I think a solution would be to add some options in the settings. Where the user could chose to turn on alternative swiping and what a left or right swipe could be.

Posted 4 years ago

dpan Pro says:

Twitter for iPhone (formerly Twittie) does this nicely. When you swipe on an entry it slides away revealing a series of icons-buttons.

I'd love to see that too.

Posted 4 years ago

wagnerohz says:

That would be very nice and great would be the abili to postpone to a weekend day because some private things I only can make at sat or sun

Posted 2 years ago