The following feature, though works in the Safari Web App, doesn't work in the iPhone App: when viewing details of a task, clicking an a tag would show the list of tasks associated to the same tag.
This is very useful especially when grouping tasks by projects... I usually do the following:
- I create a task that would be the project title (Ex: "Decorate my room").
- I tag the task with a "-" to mark it as a project title and another tag describing the project (Ex: "decorate_room").
- I add the tasks of the project and tag them with the same tag describing the project ("decorate_room").
- I create a smart list that shows only the tasks that I marked as project titles (tag="-").
- When I want to see the tasks related to a specific project, I click on the smart list to show the list of projects, then I click on the project title ("Decorate my room") and then on the tag related to the project ("decorate_room").
I want to do the same on the iPhone App!
Posted at 3:51pm on November 7, 2009